Coaching workshop series:
Are you smart, but distracted easily?
Creative, but a bit scattered?
- Stay FOCUSED on task despite today’s increasing distractions.
- Strengthen DISCIPLINE and HABITS for better consistency and impulse control.
- Develop your RESILIENCE under pressure and GRIT to complete those great initiatives.
– Six in-person, small group confidential coaching sessions to strengthen self-discipline, confidence and capacity to achieve your own objectives.
– Learn why you do what you do and master proven tools for durable habit change.
– Follow through with your personalized action plan and enjoy lively support with an accountability to your own potential that is unseen in 1:1 work.
More info dates/times/location
6 Tuesday evenings, Fall term (Oct-Nov 2016) and Winter term (Jan-Feb 2017), in person in North Vancouver, Canada
Led by award-winning facilitator Sue Drinnan MSc (neuroscience), certified executive coach, author and leadership effectiveness consultant. Series designed with psychiatrists and psychologists to provide the very best of neuroscience, education, practice and support.